Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bridesmaids Dresses - CHECK!


I'm sorry that this blog of mine has been stale - I just had not done anything that interesting! :)

I was able to go with a majority of my bridesmaids and my maid of honor (Amy) to look at dresses yesterday. We had a great time. I had a list of dresses that I liked but the dress that won was one that Amy picked out. It's perfect! My girls were great. They helped me decide on the dress and the color. They can attest that the color selection was hard for me. It was my first real major decision on wedding colors. The dress below is not a good representation of the color I selected but it is close enough.

I've been looking at my wedding binder and we are now at the 4-6 month list of "things-to-do." I need to book honeymoon, book hotels (for wedding night and for out of towners), get a D.J. (I'm still deciding on that), get my flower girls dressed, finalize the florist arrangements, yadda yadda yadda....the list is getting bigger and bigger and bigger...

If you are wondering about Dru and his health, we have been on hold. The doctors are not certain that he only has sarcoid. They believe that he may have something in addition to the sarcoid that is causing him the majority of his pain. I don't want to disclose the "something" at this point because I don't want to get anxiety over it. Dru needs to have some tests done soon and then we will meet with another set of doctors to decide what our next steps will be.

For now - enjoy the pic of the bridesmaid dress - :o)

1 comment: