Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

5 MONTHS - WHAT?!?!?

Okay - I'm not freaking out.....I repeat....not.....freaking.....out!!!!!!!!

Where did month 6 go? I looked at my ticker and I've completely skipped over the 6th month!!!! I realized that I literally have to get my behind in gear. I'm on a 5 month mission to lose the caboose and have Jennifer Aniston arms! In addition to the foregoing, I will also need to:

1) Get a DJ
2) Get fitted (oiy)
3) Finalize flowers
4) Finalize food
5) Find flower girl dresses
6) FAVORS
7) Get Justin, Amanda & Suzanne the music for ceremony
8) Make CD's of music for reception
9) and all the rest....etc etc etc.....

I was able to accomplish one thing....we got Dru's wedding ring this weekend! Men are so simple. Our rings are so extravagant and expensive and their rings are so simple and cheap!

1 comment:

  1. Update your blog girl!!! <3 you =)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete